Assessment at the ranch
During Assessments we alternate rest time with mental and physical exercise including play and brief training to evaluate their training status and needs. All dog socialization is monitored and structured to promote positive behavior. If your dog is reactive or under socialized we will adjust their routine appropriately. By the end of the Assessment we can determine whether your dog is eligible to continue with other services. A trainer will connect with you to inform you of your dog's day.
Recommended for new clients
- No severe separation anxiety (private training recommended)
- Free of injuries and illnesses
- Ongoing flea and tick prevention
- Female dogs 6+ months must be spayed
- Proof of all required vaccinations (Updated for 2022)
- Up to date on standard vaccines and current boosters (click here for required vaccinations)
- DHPP (or equivalent variation)
- Leptospirosis (Required starting Jan 1st 2022)
- Canine Influenza (Required starting Jan 1st 2022)
We are open 365 days a year. Click here to view our holiday rates.
Assessments are available Monday through Saturday from 7am to 8pm. There is an additional $10 charge for pickups after 6pm. Subject to availability. No assessments on Sundays. We do not charge for cancellations, however please be mindful of reservations and try to limit excessive cancellations.